Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just A Thought

Lately I have been thinking alot about being single, It's hard not to when everyone around you is either engaged or married or in a serious relationship...everyone but you that is. It sucks, I look back on every guy I have dated and I mean yea I am glad I never married any of them but it still sucks to not even have any prospects. Growing up I had plenty of guys wanting to date me but now its slim pickings because most of them are already taken. I am a great girl I am pretty much a guys girl meaning most my friends are guys, I just get along with them easier...I love being single don't get me wrong but It's time when my family is starting to ask about my dating life and most of my friends are settling down... so I mean just once I would like to be the girl that gets to hear congratulations instead of the one that says it! I mean I would love to have someone to call my boyfriend someone who is my best friend and that I am able to hang out with and talk to on a daily basis, I know one day I'll find that someone and that Its better just to not think about it but its hard when Everyone you know has that one thing you lack! but I am hopeful and I know that God will bless me with someone when I am ready but I just wish I knew when that would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment